Monday, November 3, 2014

Get Involved with Movember

Loudmouth offers the perfect pants for November and Movember. These mustache pants are sure to make any man the envy society … much like Tom Selleck's lip cap did for him.

This Movember, I'm asking readers of American Golfer to support the cause. I am participating in Movember as a member of Team MoHawken. My involvement years ago started as a way to honor the memory of my father-in-law, Dave Tallbacka, and raise awareness of men's health issues. This year I have a request for all of my friends. Please do one (or more) of the following:

1. Get involved. Men, join the cause. Women, support your men and encourage them to get involved.
2. Get checked. Schedule an appointment with your doctor. I did. Early detection is key.
3. Get philanthropic. Donate to MY PAGE, Team MoHawken or to Movember, in general. Every dollar helps.

Bottom line … Let's raise awareness.

Thank you!

No comments: