Sweepstakes winner also receives a 5-day, 4-night stay for two, airfare, and more
(GREENSBORO, Ga.) – A round with Stewart Cink—PGA Tour star, British Open Champion, and five-time U.S. Ryder Cup team member—is one part of a dream golf contest offered by Reynolds Lake Oconee.
The winner of the “Reynolds 360 with Stewart Cink,” which begins today and continues through March 8, 2018 receives a complete immersion experience for two at Reynolds Lake Oconee, the award-winning golf and lakefront destination between Atlanta and Augusta, Georgia.
The contest is open to all current subscribers of the personalized Reynolds Insider e-newsletter as well as new subscribers who sign up for the newsletter by March 8. Newsletter sign-up and entry forms are at www.reynoldslakeoconee.com/reynolds-insider. The winner will be randomly selected on or about March 9.
Cink, the popular six-time winner on the PGA Tour, is a resident of Duluth, Ga., roughly 80 miles from Reynolds Lake Oconee. An outdoors enthusiast, he enjoys boating and water sports, which makes him an ideal partner during a trip to the luxury golf community located on 19,000-acre Lake Oconee.
“This is an amazing opportunity to play golf and explore the many outdoor options at Reynolds Lake Oconee,” Cink said. “This incredible vacation is going to be a lot of fun.”
Home to one of the most diverse collections of elite courses in the United States, Reynolds Lake Oconee is one of only 11 golf resorts in the country to earn the prestigious Platinum Medal from GOLF Magazine. The six distinctive designs, fantastic lodging and dining options, and magnificent lakefront location have firmly established Reynolds Lake Oconee as one of the nation’s premier golf and lakefront destinations and communities.
Reynolds Lake Oconee is also home to The Reynolds Kingdom of Golf presented by TaylorMade, which is one of the only facilities in the country where recreational golfers can receive professional instruction, be fit for new equipment in the same elite environment used by Tour professionals, and have their equipment built before their very eyes.
The “Reynolds 360 with Stewart Cink” provides the winner and one guest:
- 5 days and 4 nights at The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee (arrival Saturday, April 7; departure Wednesday, April 11)
- Domestic round-trip coach airfare
- Ground transportation to and from Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson Airport and Reynolds Lake Oconee
- Meet and greet and golf with Stewart Cink on The Oconee course at Reynolds Lake Oconee
- Full club fitting at the Reynolds Kingdom of Golf presented by TaylorMade, including a new set of golf clubs and select accessories
- Peter Millar wardrobe for winner including shirts, shorts, pants, and shoes
- A cross section of unique dining experiences each night of stay
- “Sporting Clays Adventure” at Sandy Creek Sporting Grounds
- One round of golf at The Jack Nicklaus designed Great Waters course
- Two spa treatments at The Spa at The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee
For additional information about the “Reynolds 360 with Stewart Cink,” as well as Reynolds Lake Oconee, access www.reynoldslakeoconee.com.